Accommodation options at Farewell Gardens
Self-contained cozy 2 bedroomed apartment with sea views.
Master Bedroom with 1 queen-size and 1 single bed. Second Bedroom with 1 king Single and 1 Single Bed. Additional roller bed may be used for a 6th person.
Fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, all linen supplied. BBQ within your own private decked area overlooking Puponga Point.
Rate: $160 for 2 persons, $25 per additional person, 2 nights minimum stay during peak (20.12. - 31.01)
En-suite family or backpackers cabin
Sleeps up to 4 people (1 double and 2 singles), bathroom, small fridge, toaster and kettle.
Guests use our communal kitchen and laundry facilities, dining room adjacent to cabin.
Rate: $90 for 2 persons, $20 per additional person (includes linen).
Our retro double bubble has a small double bed and 1 single, $45 for 2 persons, $25 single occupancy
Linen for caravans can be hired, guests use camp kitchens.
Tent & campervan sites
$20/person, power + $5 per site
Children: $10 (2 – 12 years)
*Prices subject to change
- 2 fully equipped camp kitchens, including cookware, crockery and cutlery for those travelling without their own equipment
- Dining room / outdoor furniture / BBQ
- Washing machine
- Hot showers (We are on a rainwater system, our water is precious, we ask guests not to shower for too long)
- Rainwater is filtered and suitable for drinking.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Camp, we do not take rubbish but are happy to take green waste.
*Prices subject to change, please confirm at the time of booking.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and have EFTPOS facilities.
All bookings must have a deposit paid within 7 days or credit card details provided to secure days booked, balance payable on arrival. No reduction for early departure.
Failing to confirm could result in cancellation of your booking.
Arrival time after 2 pm and departure time 10 am.